The October 2019 Review from Clean Cut Media
In the October 2019 Review we give you the lowdown about everything we have been up to in the depths of the British Autumn!
- Clean Cut Media Producers and Camera Operators took to the skies to film the world’s best tennis players at ATP Tour tournaments: Antwerp in Belgium, Shanghai in China, Vienna in Austria, Stockholm in Sweden, Majorca in Spain and at time of writing-the Rolex Masters in Paris, France. Listen to the crew delve deeper into their own travel experiences in our Travel Tips Blog Series.
- We filmed and edited two important videos for Global reinsurers Aon:
- A Multicultural Network video for October 2019’s Black History month
- A mental health video called ‘Are you ok?’ which highlights the importance of checking on the wellbeing of one’s colleagues.
- West London’s Maverick Hair Group commissioned us to film a product video in their studios. We are now in the editing phase where the clients have no need to make the journey into our studios, instead they can make all comments quickly and easily via Aframe-‘the cloud platform for video collaboration’.
- It is always a treat to be back at the iconic Abbey Road Studios. We filmed an intimate performance involving exquisite vocals and incredible instrumentalists….but we have signed a non-disclosure and can’t say who it was!
- Planning for the Nitto ATP Tour Finals in London and the Next Gen ATP Finals in Milan continues. The next two blogs will cover the preparation that is involved with a particular focus on the role of our editors and editing equipment.
Thank you for reading the October 2019 Review. If we can advise you on any aspect of your video production, please let us know