The June Review from Clean Cut Media
Half way through 2019 already! Here is a look back at the first month of the summer:
- The start of the grass court swing on the ATP Tour. Our crew filmed in Stuttgart, S’Hertogenbosch, Queens and Halle where Roger Federer won a record 10th title and Eastbourne.
- We had great fun driving all the way to the beautiful city of Sterling in Scotland where we stayed to film the stars of the Champions Tour at the Gleneagles Hotel playing and working hard. Clay pigeon shooting and croquet featured as well as tennis!
- Always a joy to return to film in the City of London at the impressive Cheesegrater or 122 Leadenhall Street.
- A peaceful day was spent in and around Cambridge filming an important promotional video for Bikeability and sport and fitness PR company Promote PR. Refreshments and loo breaks were provided by the parents of our producer who live in this beautiful city!
- Altered images installed our new 78TB Avid Nexis at our London Edit Facility. Further enhancing the video content security that we provide to all of our video clients.
Thank you for reading our look back at June. If we can advise you on any aspect of your video production, please let us know.