The July Review from Clean Cut Media
In today’s July Review you can get a flavour of what it really means to be on the team of one of the UK’s biggest video production companies.
In a word – busy!
- Clean Cut Media Producers and Camera Operators took to the skies to film the world’s best tennis players at ATP Tour tournaments: Umag in Croatia, Gstaad in Switzerland and Kitzbuhel in Austria. We delve deeper into the travel experiences of our crew in our Travel Tips Blog Series.
- Even for those of you who aren’t avid fans of tennis, you can’t have missed the Wimbledon Championships this year. Once again we filmed the run up to this iconic sporting event – in case you weren’t aware, it’s the oldest tennis tournament in the world.
- The glorious British city of Cambridge provide stunning backdrop for a promotional video for Bikeability. We hope it inspires you! https://bikeability.org.uk
- Social video content is fast becoming a mainstay of our video output-and boy do we enjoy it! Highlights have included a Stranger Things social video, and a parody of the 90’s American hit series Friends.
- We promise that we understand that it’s bad form to repeat blog content – but 6 weeks in and we are utterly smitten with our new 78TB Avid Nexis installed by Altered images at our London Edit Facility. This development enhances the video content security that we provide to all of our video clients.
- The preparation has begun for the Nitto ATP Tour Finals in London and the Next Gen Finals in Milan. It is a privilege and an honour for us to film behind the scenes at these momentous sporting events.
Thank you for reading our look back at our busy July. If we can advise you on any aspect of your video production, please let us know.