Clean Cut Media have a new video career opportunity for a Technical Production Assistant
Clean Cut Media are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual keen to join their team as a Technical Assistant on 6 months rolling basis with potential to grow into a full time position. Working within a small close-knit team on high profile clients, this position will offer invaluable insight into creative and technical workflows and content processing involved in programme creation.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to be proactive and willing, thrive in a team environment as well as sharing the team’s work ethic.
We are looking for someone to:
– Assist in research, production and post production (training provided where necessary)
– Screening, logging and dubbing tapes
– Assisting with digitising, quality control, and media management
– Transcribing & Researching footage
– Booking couriers and collecting delivering tapes/drives/packages locally
– Generally assisting Producers, Editors, Production Manager with all aspects of day-to-day business and running errands.
Candidates Should Have:
– Attention to detail
– Ability to use own initiative
– Practical and logical approach to work
– Ideally with Clean Driving License, but not compulsory
– Interest in sports preferred
– This position is on a 6 months rolling basis with potential to grow into a full time position.
– Immediate Start
Clean Cut Media is based in Hampton Wick, KT1.
Competitive rate, depending on experience.
How To Apply?
Please click this link to send your CV and covering letter to us or email us at email@example.com with the subject “Technical Production Assistant”. We will aim to respond to your application as soon as we can.