Clean Cut Media have a new career opportunity for a Production Secretary / Junior PC
Working in a small and friendly team, this position will offer invaluable insight into premium production of brand content, sports shows, live music events and documentaries.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to be proactive and determination to thrive in a team environment as well as sharing the team’s work ethic.
We are looking for someone to assist across a number of projects at different stages of production, where needed, including:
Office/Production department responsibilities
– Assisting with coordinating the freelancers’ database;
– Supporting the Production Manager with project research;
– Assisting with day to day office management;
– Assisting with invoicing & reconciling.
– Assisting the Production Manager with numerous aspects of the shoot planning;
– Supporting in creating, distributing and archiving all project related documentation;.
– Applying for accreditations/ visas/ filming permissions;
– Arranging travel to film locations – booking of flights, hotels and hire cars when required;
– Assisting with scheduling the shoot timetable.
On location responsibilities
– Production team support;
– Overseeing catering, crew & talent accommodation and venue contacts.
– Start immediately in 3-months rolling contract
– Must have minimum 1+ year as a Production Assistant/ Production Secretary
– This role could suit a Production Secretary looking to progress.
– Preferably have experience in assisting to set up international shoots.
Competitive rate, depending on experience.
How To Apply?
Please click this link to send your CV and covering letter to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Production Secretary / Junior PC”. We will aim to respond to your application as soon as we can.